How do I change the course(s) I registered for?

Printer-friendly version

If classes have not yet begun, you may visit WebReg to change your course. During the add/drop period, you may visit the Registrar's Office to change your course. If there is a special circumstance and you would like to change a course after the add/drop period, you must apply for an appeal.