I am a student at another college. Are there special arrangements I should make to attend in the summer?

Printer-friendly version

Summer Session courses are open to academically qualified students. Rutgers is accredited by the Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges, and its summer courses are drawn from regular undergraduate and graduate offerings. Summer Session credits are regularly transferred to many other colleges, however, most colleges require prior approval of transfer credits. Therefore, you should check the transferability of each course with the appropriate official from your college before you register. Please do not send approval forms to Rutgers. Rutgers cannot guarantee the amount or kind of credit which will be granted by another institution for any course taken at Rutgers. Students are responsible for requesting a transcript to be sent to their home institution. Transcripts may be requested from the Registrar's Office.