The Office of Summer and Winter Sessions is happy to announce the availability of scholarships, funded by the New Brunswick Summer Session, the Rutgers Business School (RBS), the School of Communication and Information (SCI), and the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences (SEBS).
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a current matriculated Rutgers-New Brunswick student pursuing your first undergraduate degree
- Be registered for at least one three credit Rutgers-New Brunswick Summer Session course offered during the Summer 2020 Session
- Have earned at least 12 credits at Rutgers
- Have a cumulative grade-point average of at least 3.5 at Rutgers
- Have completed a 2019 – 2020 FAFSA® and have at least $500 in unmet need
- To apply for the Summer Session Scholarship you must complete the Office of Financial Aid Summer Aid application
- If registered for less than 6 credits, please email Fred Kain at Fred.Kain@ofa.rutgers.edu to apply for this scholarship
- To be considered, you must be registered for classes and have completed your Summer Aid application no later than May 1st, 2020
- Scholarship award amount is $500
- This Scholarship is non-transferable
- This Scholarship is only valid for the Summer 2020 toward a course offered by Rutgers-New Brunswick Summer Session, in either face-to-face, hybrid, or online format.
- This award will be canceled if you drop your Summer Session course(s)