The cost for each one-week Rutgers Summer Academy is $2,239 USD per person, which includes:
- Tuition for noncredit classes
- Guest speaker presentations and field trips
- Orientation event
- Final certificate ceremony and reception
- Rutgers student health insurance
- All meals
- Campus cultural events and recreational activities
- 12:1 supervision by professional staff members in the residence hall
The cost for international students is $2,403, which includes the language assessment, SEVIS and health insurance fees.
- Government SEVIS and Visa fees are not included
- Student transportation to and from the Rutgers campus, including airfare and ground transportation, is not included in the program fee.
- International students traveling on an F-1 student visa will also pay a $40 fee for Rutgers SEVIS administration.
Full tuition costs are due by June 7, 2019.
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required within two weeks of receiving your acceptance and the balance is due no later than June 7, 2019.
In your acceptance email, you will receive a unique username and password along with the link to where you can make your payments by credit card.
If you choose to pay by check, it must arrive at our office by the due dates. The check can be made out to: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey and mailed to:
Office of Summer and Winter Sessions
55 Commercial Ave, Ste 120
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Attn: Pre-College Academy
If either the deposit or full payment is not made by the appropriate due dates, you will lose your spot and be placed on the waiting list.
We offer a limited number of need base scholarships which range from $500 - $2,000. Scholarships will be awarded to students who demonstrate financial need and express a high- level of academic ability.
To apply for the scholarship students will submit along with their application:
- Reduced Lunch Program form
- Provide copy of Parent/Guardian State Income Tax
The scholarship application deadline is April 13.