If you experienced extenuating circumstances that prevented you from adding or dropping courses within the specified registration dates posted on the website, you may fill out a Registration Amendment Request. All requests must include supporting documentation directly relating to the reason submitted in appeal. Examples include:
- Medical extenuating circumstance documentation must be current and from a licensed medical professional
- If you have never attended the course you are attempting to delete, you must provide documentation of non-attendance/participation from the instructor of record or department Dean. This can be a copy of an email chain.
- If you are requesting to drop a course for academic reasons, you must provide documentation from your academic department. This can be a copy of an email chain.
Requests are accepted for the current session only. Deadlines for submitting appeal requests are as follows:
- Requests for Summer Session courses will be accepted from the session start date through October 1.
- Requests for Winter Session courses will be accepted from the session start date through March 1.