The Office of Summer and Winter Sessions is happy to announce the availability of scholarships, funded by the New Brunswick Summer Session, the Rutgers Business School (RBS), the School of Communication and Information (SCI), and the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences (SEBS).
In addition to applying for Financial Aid through the Office of Financial Aid’s Summer Aid Application, you will also be reviewed for consideration for these scholarship opportunities.
To apply for a Summer Scholarship, you must complete the Office of Financial Aid Summer Aid application
To be considered, you must be registered for classes and have completed your Summer Aid application no later than May 1st, 2021
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a current matriculated Rutgers-New Brunswick student pursuing your first undergraduate degree
- Have earned at least 12 credits at Rutgers
- Have a cumulative grade-point average of at least 3.5 at Rutgers
- Complete the Office of Financial Aid Summer Aid application
- Have completed a 2020 – 2021 FAFSA® and have at least $500 in unmet need
- Be registered for at least one three credit Rutgers-New Brunswick Summer Session course offered during the Summer 2021 Session. 1 *
1 * If you are only registered for less than 6 credits for the Summer Session but meet the other eligibility requirements, please email Fred Kain at the Office of Financial Aid.
- Scholarship award amount is $500
- This Scholarship is non-transferable
- This Scholarship is only valid for the Summer 2021 toward a course offered by Rutgers-New Brunswick Summer Session, in either face to face, hybrid, or online format.
- This award will be canceled if you drop your Summer Session course(s)